Wednesday 8 July 2015

Super Junior's Siwon to produce movie adaptation of the webtoon


So this faggot now wants to be a producer? OMG, please..SERIOUSLY? Pay me a million and I would never watch his movie. Wait, I would take that million, find 1000 people and give them 10 bucks to skip that movie. And I will sit in to the movie with my beats headphone, eye mask and take a selfie and post here. How about that?

This fag Siwon is really gay. Let the pictures speak for itself:

Check out the pictures below.
See how he forcefully makes Kyuhyun kiss him? That was so disgusting and this guy was really something.

Those are some of his picture with co-member Eunhyuk.


Wait, theres more, with Hee Chul.





I feel real sad for SUckyJUnior fans. And yes my dear E.L.F, please be patient and I will write about you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment